semua komen terdahulu telah ghaib di alam siber, dengan ghaibnya servis 'blogextra' yang digunapakai dahulunya
BEST VIEW WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX. Get it here

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

gone...

At 12:50pm as I walked to my car during my lunch break, I called home and spoke to Papa.

"Che lagu mano?", I asked.
"Dok lagu tu la jugok lagi", Papa replied. He just got back from the hospital for a Maghrib break, as he had been doing since Che was admitted last Wednesday. Our home is not that far from the hospital.

At 2:40pm (9:40pm Msia time) a text message came in:
"Salam dari KB, granpa dah meninggal - Dr Shaiful"
[Dr Shaiful, our neighbour and Papa's good friend, is the head of icu unit at the hospital]

al-fatihah to Allahyarham Yaacob bin Mohammad Ali who passed away peacefully in his coma.

Comments: Post a Comment