semua komen terdahulu telah ghaib di alam siber, dengan ghaibnya servis 'blogextra' yang digunapakai dahulunya
BEST VIEW WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX. Get it here

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Very exciting prospect.... yet

Last Friday, I applied for this very exciting job as advertised below:


further down, it says...


it also says 'immediate departure'.

Consequently, earlier today, I had an interview with the employment agency in London and it was at the basement of a Starbuck across the street as all their interview rooms were fully booked and some sessions were running beyond their expected time. [I thot to myself, mmm...the adventure starts straight away]. So, on a comfy brown leather sofas and across coffee table, with our frappucinos...interviewed I was. Went thro my CV and portfolio, normal stuff. [of course, I mentioned about Pak Lah's opening of my last job this 24th Saturday morning... spicing thing up a bit, hehehe]

Then, he told me that the Iraq deployment has been put on hold due to the latest volatile situation there >>> DOOOHHHH ... :( arghhhhh..

So, they'll find me other normal (mundane) one... mmmm.. potong stim tul la....

Comments: Post a Comment