semua komen terdahulu telah ghaib di alam siber, dengan ghaibnya servis 'blogextra' yang digunapakai dahulunya
BEST VIEW WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX. Get it here

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Normally, I killed my time on the commuter train between Reading and Paddington by reading the newspaper. However, last week I bought 2 books and decided to change my routine. Indeed it has been a long time since I last read a story book.

John Grisham's The King of Torts was rather anti-climax with its over simplified ending which made me think that as if he was in a great rush to finish the book. A bit disappointed though learned a lot about greedy lawyers.

Rande Brown's Geisha of Gion - Mineko Iwasaki was, on the other hand, extremely fascinating. Though I'm very aware of the complexity of the culture especially pertaining geisha, it amazed me to know the intricate and very strict culture of the establishment. I have always been fascinated by the Japs culture and have been longing to visit the country and maybe live there for a while. Mmm...

... and today, I got myself a coffee table book, 'Tropical Houses'. No, I won't talk about boring architecture.... this one goes onto my over spilled architecture book shelves.

Comments: Post a Comment