semua komen terdahulu telah ghaib di alam siber, dengan ghaibnya servis 'blogextra' yang digunapakai dahulunya
BEST VIEW WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX. Get it here

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Shocked and Awed

Kelantan and Terengganu recaptured by the BN! Liberation? Wind of Change? Money politics?

I guess as I'm typing.... posters, captions, banners, greetings, potraits, etc put up by the losers over the years in the two states are being torn down as those people did to Saddam's. Some of my friends here just couldn't believe this... we're still puzzling from afar. I'm waiting for it to settle and read all the post-mortem and counter arguments from the defeated lot. This will surely be very interesting. A friend told me, people in Jeli were given RM200 per person to put the the X to a certain box.... and there shall be lot more stories of similar line.

Meantime.... sit back, re-load and watch (the computer screen).

Comments: Post a Comment