semua komen terdahulu telah ghaib di alam siber, dengan ghaibnya servis 'blogextra' yang digunapakai dahulunya
BEST VIEW WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX. Get it here

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Remover

It was an early wet and gloomy day for us. Went to pick up the truck we booked for hire at 8:30am. I must admit that it was almost 3 years ago when I last drove such a big vehicle. However, the 35 miles journey northward to The City of Dreaming Spires went without a glitch. Then, only the real work commenced. By the time our long awaited reinforcement arrived, three of us had already filled the white beast with all those boxes. We were helping our friend, Abd Rahim (soon to be Dr. Abd. Rahim) and family moved. Soon after nasi minyak lunch, when we finished with the downloading, it was my turn to clear my garage which was in absolute mess. A quick trip to the Civic Amenity to dump all those stuff managed to lend some space for me to manoeuvre in the garage. And that's gonna be my next job, to tidy the garage. Fair to say, in the UK, 99% use their garage for storage or sometimes as 'junk yard', not for their cars.

Tomorrow's forecast seems to be good, sunny with 22degC. Good prospect to finish my DIY; a bit of woodworking on my work bench with my mitre saw (hopefully).

"A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comments: Post a Comment