semua komen terdahulu telah ghaib di alam siber, dengan ghaibnya servis 'blogextra' yang digunapakai dahulunya
BEST VIEW WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX. Get it here

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Alma Mater

Yesterday afternoon I had the opportunity to visit my alma mater. The Head of Dept brought me around to show 'new' stuff; new CAD Suite with its hi-tech fittings, new workshop, etc. Then, we had lunch whilst sitting and chatting at the central green. Things have changed a lot since my student days at Gipsy Lane. The peaceful mid summer day was occasionally broke by laughter and pranks by those 'summer english school kids'; an annual summer thingy at many British universities. I'm sure the uni earns a lot from these foreign kids; italian, french, taiwanese, spanish, japanese ... you name it, they all came to embrace the language of the world: english.

PhD... was the matter that brought me back to my alma mater. Yes, I'm thinking of going back to school and be a student again. How? Where? When? Mmm... things I've to sort out. Again, money matters.

"The heart is the chief feature of a functioning mind" - FLlW

Comments: Post a Comment