semua komen terdahulu telah ghaib di alam siber, dengan ghaibnya servis 'blogextra' yang digunapakai dahulunya
BEST VIEW WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX. Get it here

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Anew...

Fuhhh.... it has been a very looooongggg time since I wrote something here; indeed as I said before, FB has taken me away from this blog. I did manage to resist FB for about a couple of years, for I was certain this very thing (abandoning my blog) would happen....and it did, as I finally buckled to its pressure a few months ago.

To be honest, I kind of like FB... it's relatively effortless in keeping up with others, and it has reconnected me with many long lost friends and relatives.

Anyway, on this eve of my 40th year, when they said life really begins, I've decided to give back this blog its life with a short great news that came earlier today:

After nearly 4 years.... Kakak will again grace the magical stage as a royal siamese princess in 'The King & I' production. If it was a 6-months tour all over the country back in 2005, this time it will be exclusively at the majestic Royal Albert Hall London.

... and not just that, this time, Adik will also be doning that little golden bun on top of her head, just like her big sister did years ago, as one of the youngest thumb-sucking little princesses.

This special 20-performances-only spring extravaganza will feature one of the UK's best-loved stage performers Maria Friedman as Mrs. Anna Leonowens alongside Daniel Dae Kim, star of the hit TV series Lost, as King Mongkut, and will be accompanied by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra.

Well Done Kakak & Adik !!! [it took 3 auditions to secure their parts], and also thanks to A&J Management [the girls' acting agency].




Comments:
Wow! Congratulations to Arissa and Sofea, and the parents of 2 talented girls! Bravo! :-)
 
Congratulations to the proud parents! and of course to the talented girls too!

You do Malaysia proud!

IF only I'm still in London... :(
 
If I read it correctly .... your life has just started .... Congrats Atok !!!!
 
Post a Comment